The 2015 Well-Being Travel Symposium
June 15 - 16, 2015
Wellness tourism is a $494 billion business and a rapidly growing niche within the $3.4 trillion global tourism economy…and it’s expected to expand by more than 9 percent annually through 2017!* Are you taking advantage of it?
Whether you’ve embraced the trend of wellness travel or are looking to break into it, the Well-Being Travel Symposium is a not-to-be-missed event. This invitation only, exclusive two day conference brings together travel professionals with wellness experts, top hotel executives, spa directors and travel suppliers to discuss the growing trends in wellness travel and opportunities for travel sellers and consumers.
June 15 - 16, 2015
International Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
Discussions will include:
- Consumer marketing and sales strategies to effectively target specific demographics
- Packaging wellness travel components for the consumer
- Updates from top supplier executives from cruise, tour, hotel and destinations segments on the trends in wellness travel and how they are meeting the demand and getting product to market
- What consumers are looking for in wellness vacations
- Ask the experts trade show hour!
*Source: SRI International, Global Spa & Wellness Summit Research
Shayne Messina Travel Designer/Consultant SUNMASTERS ELITE TRAVEL,INC Well-Being Travel Specialist – July, 2013 graduate
“I learned so much regarding innovative approaches to this rapidly expanding aspect of the travel industry at the Well-Being Travel Symposium. The social media roundtables really helped me to learn the new areas and as a result, my agency’s social media presence has increased. Just being able to hear about the new healthy options for hotels also shows me that Well-Being Travel is here to stay!”
If you have any questions about the Well-Being Travel Symposium, contact Debbie Press at
(800) 913-1532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.